Saturday, January 19, 2013

Welcome to Jiffy Lube Beware

Hello and welcome to Jiffy Lube Beware.

This site has been created to alert people od the dangers of bringing their vehicles to Jiffy Lube for preventative maintenance services.

About me:  I am an employee of Jiffy Lube.  I am disgusted by what I see there on a daily basis.  Lies, incompetency, substandard service, unnecessary services, etc.  I have decided to tell all here - the good and the bad.  This way you the reader can make an informed decision as to whether or not you should bring your vehicle to Jiffy Lube for preventative maintenance services.

Because I am a current employee, I will remain anonymous.  This will ensure the safety of my job, as well as protecting myself from the legal department of Jiffy Lube as well as the legal departments of their franchisees.

I welcome your personal stories, whether good or bad.  I will post them here for all to see, and I will guarantee your privacy.  Please email your contributions to JiffyLubeBeware@gmail.com

I intend to keep this site updated on a regular basis.  Thank you for reading, and I sincerely hope that I can help you to make an informed decision as to if you should use Jiffy Lube or not.

Sincerely,

Jiffy Lube Beware


No comments:

Post a Comment